Blue Route – San Juan Bay Route – Inside of San Juan Bay and Mangrove trail. Great in all weather conditions.
Green Route – Around Old San Juan – Circles the island of Old San Juan. Open ocean experience, requires fair weather conditions. Captain Required.
Yellow Route – Condado Beach Route – Follow the beach inside the outer reefs off Condado, Isla Verde, and Ocean Park. Gets choppy on windy days, requires fair weather. Captain Required.
Red Route – Island Route – Towards Isla de Cabras and Punta Salinas. This is an open ocean route that requires good weather, but offers pristine beaches and snorkeling. Captain Required.
- San Juan Bay Marina – Start and End point for all trips.
- Old Customs House – Beautiful view of Old San Juan.
- La Princessa Fountain – Good for relaxing and views, always calm. Nice place to picnic.
- La Puerta de San Juan (The Door of San Juan) – Old entrance to the city. Jump off and swim here, no snorkeling.
- El Morro – See the impressive El Morro fortress.
- Vietnam Fish Market – Locally caught fresh fish made to order. A real Puerto Rican fishing village.
- Parque Central Fish Market – Buy fresh locally caught fish until 1pm. Also have upscale grill, delicious lunch here.
- Mangrove Trail of San Juan – Follow the mangrove trail. Chance to see Manatees and some giant Iguanas.
- Underwater Snorkel Park – Always calm anchorage between Hilton Caribe and Condado Plaza Hotel, great swimming and snorkeling.
- Reefs of Condado – Many reefs for snorkeling and swimming – best when there is no wind.
- Public Swim Beach – Sandy bottom, sheltered from wind chop.
- Isla de Cabras Reef – Snorkeling, clear water, protected from wind and waves.
- Isla de Cabras – Get off on the docks and stroll around the ruins of the old Leper Colony. A public beach with food venues that serve local Puerto Rican food.
- Toa Baja Beaches – Miles of sandy beaches, calm waters protected by outer reef.
- Punta Salinas – Beautiful views of rugged headlands.
- Beach of Punta Salinas – One of Puerto Rico’s nicest swim beaches, sheltered from wind and waves in all conditions.